Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day eight satus quo

Today has been about the same as yesterday. Short Walk, Eat, Rest, Repeat two times. I am hoping for a small improvement soon. Any little bit would help.

After dinner last night Jean and I went around the block and I did get a stabbing pain in my left groin which had me holding on to the fence next to me, not sure if I could take another step and brought me to tears. It left as quickly as it came on though so we got through it.

Tomorrow we go to Bogen for the final check at ProSpine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short Walk, Eat, Rest, Repeat two times.

Sounds all too familiar...

Keep up the good work!

David

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well at your next check up.
Karin

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
Can't wait to hear what they say at your check up. Feel bad for you. Sophie and Cole have a dinner date tomorrow nite at our house. Everything here is moving along fine. If all goes well and you make it back sunday I will pop over and see you monday. Some girls here are planning dinners for you as well. Take care of yourself and don't worry about anything but getting better!!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
I'm glad to hear how well the surgery went. It's great you are able to get around as much as you are with the pain you are experiencing. I hope every day gets a little better. We are thinking of you in Wrentham, and can't wait to hear how your check up goes!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cher & Jean:
Hope your check up goes well. I sent a package that the tracker says arrived today, so hopefully you get it (some treats for you guys !!)

Love,
Cathy

Cheryl said...

Cath- We are loving the cookies!

Reminds me of your mom when we lived over here.

Cher