Sunday, March 2, 2008

We are at Munich Airport Day 13

The past few days have been uneventful and restful. We are at the airport now and all is well. Peter did get me a wheelchair and Jean is pushing me around. I am up and walking around the 1st class lounge now to move around before the long flight. I feel pretty good going into this. Sore and a little pain but not terrible.

Time to get a german beer. Jeans is learning how to pour them from the tap from fellow German passengers seems there is a skill to this.

Will post from the states tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...give us a shout when you have settled back in home.

And, as Chuck has mentioned, let either of us know if you need anything!

David

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,

I just wanted to let you know that Chris and I have been reading your blog and we are all thinking of you!

I'm happy that you are on your way home. You should be proud of yourself! You have been so brave!

Cathy