Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two months Post Op Update

Well I am on my own and back to life as best as I can. My mom has gone home. The neck continues to be the main source of my pain. Everyone asks but hows the low back - well it feels okay but because of my neck pain I can't really do enough to figure out where my low back stands. I walked on the treadmil today for an hour which equaled 2 miles. My left arm has been numb ever since and I have tingling in my left leg and foot. I am going to Physical Therapy three times a week which is mainly focusing on my neck at this point. I do some minor core strengthening and stretching but I can't do much until we get the neck figured out. I just cannot believe this has happened.

I still have all the same fears and concerns as my last posting, I'm just not as negative right now.

My friends have jumped in where my mom left off and are taking my kids for playdates a lot so I can rest. I accept the help but hate being in this position.

I hoped I'd be better by now but time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, and make sure to keep us informed of your progress!

David